We are looking for an Early Years Assistant
Beehive is a busy setting located on Colman Road in Norwich, and we are looking for an experienced practitioner to join our friendly team. We run a pre-school, breakfast club, after school club and holiday club.
The ideal applicants must have:
- A full and relevant level 3 Early Years qualification*
- A working knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- Experience of keeping Learning Journeys
- Knowledge and understanding of Safeguarding Children and Child Protection
- Be willing to undertake any training that is required to continue professional development
- Flexibility to cover shifts as and when necessary
- Ability to use their own initiative
- The hourly, starting wage is £7.83 per hour.
- The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check, and must provide two satisfactory references.
- Previous applicants need not apply.
- Closing date for applications is Friday 2nd March 2018. Interviews will take place on Monday 5th March 2018.
- Candidates with a level 3 qualifications started after September 2014 will also need to have a minimum of level 2 in English and maths. If your qualification was started prior to this date and you don’t already have a minimum of level 2 in English and maths then you will need to be willing to work towards it.
For further information please download the full job description as well as the application form. Alternatively you can contact Tina Royal.